Preparing your SpinWave for storage after use is easy, we’ll show you how:
- First make sure your machine is off and unplugged
- To remove mop pads for cleaning, simply pull them off the bottom of the machine. They can be machine washed separately in warm water using liquid detergent, and tumble dried on low.
- Next wrap the cord around the quick release cord wrap and the lower cord wrap
- Store your SpinWave upright in a dry protected area until next use. Be sure not to store your SpinWave where there is danger of freezing, this could damage inner components and void the warranty
- If you want to store your spinwave with the mop pads attached, be sure they are completely dry so you don’t damage the floor surface
That’s it! Now your SpinWave will be ready for the next time you need it!