If you’re experiencing reduced spray, follow these tips:
- First, make sure your machine is off and unplugged
- Check the water tank for solution. Fill it up if its empty
- Next, make sure the tank is inserted into the body correctly and the cap is screwed on.
- First, pull the tank out and check to make sure the cap is tightly sealed.
- Insert the tank back into the body by sliding it into its slot until you hear a click
- Your machine might not be fully primed. To prime the spinwave hold the spray button for 10 to 15 seconds to make sure the solution has flowed to the spray tips
- You may not be holding down the spray button long enough, be sure you hold the button down until you have sprayed enough solution.
- Another problem that causes reduced spray are clogged spray tips
- With the power off and unplugged, use a pin to clear the spray tip on the front of the foot of the machine
That’s it! We hope these tips helped your reduced spray problem!