We’ll help you assemble your SpinWave® Cordless so you can experience its hands-free scrubbing action:
- First take the handle
- And insert it into the body of the machine until you hear a “click”
- Before each use it is recommended to install clean mop pads. We will walk you through the two ways to replace them on your SpinWave® Cordless
- Make sure your machine is turned off to begin
- Your first option is to place them directly on the foot of the machine.
- To start, carefully lay the machine down on the floor
- On the bottom of the mop pad, find the dot in the center
- Fold the pad in half, making sure the cloth material is inside the fold.
- With the pad folded, line up the dot on the back of the pad with the screw on the bottom of the foot. Line up the inner edge of the mop pad with the outer ring on the foot, and press down the rest of the pad until it’s fully covering the foot
- The second option, is to use the storage tray to attach the mop pads
- First, place the clean mop pads upside down in the storage tray, with the dot facing up.
- Now hover the unit over the mop pads to align the center, and press the unit down onto the pads.
Now your mop pads are attached and you can get scrubbing with your SpinWave® Cordless.