Remote for the BISSELL® EV675® Multi-Surface Robotic Vacuum, Series 2503.
NOTE: Be sure to install batteries in the remote.
To Pair the Remote to the Robot follow these instructions:
- While the Power Switch is on the side of the robot is OFF, OFF (O), press and hold the play button on the remote for 5 seconds until the clock icon on the display flashes.
- Continue to hold the play button and turn the robot ON (I). NOTE: The robot will beep three times to indicate that it has successfully paired
To Set the Clock follow these instructions:
- Set the time by pressing the clock button on the Remote Control and holding until the icon flashes on the Remote Control display
- Use the directional arrows to set the hour and minute
- Press the clock button again to save the time setting. NOTE: The robot will beep once to confirm the time has been saved.
To Schedule Cleaning Sessions:
- NOTE: Be sure the clock is set to the correct time before scheduling cleaning sessions.
- Press the schedule button on the Remote Control. The icon will begin to flash on the Remote Control display.
- Use the directional arrows to set the hour and minute for your robot to start cleaning.
- Press the schedule button again to save the schedule setting. NOTE: The robot will beep once to confirm the schedule has been saved.
- To cancel a scheduled cleaning session, press and hold the schedule button on the remote.
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Remote - EV675® Multi-Surface Robotic Vacuum|