Thoroughly washes carpet with heated water and formula using rotating brush
The advantages of heated cleaning
The ProHeat® Carpet Cleaner has a built-in heater to heat tap water up to 25 degrees hotter for optimum cleaning. The heater switch on the side of the machine can be turned on or off, depending on the amount of cleaning power you need. If you’re cleaning tough, set-in stains or high traffic areas, turning on the heater will help to loosen the deep-down dirt.
- Built-in hot water heater for maximum cleaning
- Features a Tank-in-Tank® water system and stain tool
- 6 cleaning rows on DirtLifter® Powerbrushes
- Sprays, scrubs and suction cleans carpet
- Includes trial size of 2X Deep Clean & Protect Formula