In this video, we’ll help you assemble and show you how to use your Rinse and Storage tray.
- The Rinse and Storage tray is easy to assemble in just one step. Just take the larger piece and press down onto the smaller piece.
- There are 2 hooks on each side of the smaller piece that will hook under the other piece
- Now that the tray is assembled, we’ll show you how to use it to rinse the brush roll and nozzles.
- First, set the machine on the Rinse & Storage tray then OPEN the accessory hose door. Make sure the machine is upright and not reclined to prevent water splashing.
- Now, you will need to fill the water rinse cup with fresh tap water to the fill line.
- Fill the tray with the water using the water cup.
- Next, turn the machine ON. This will begin to wash and rinse the brush rolls
- After 6-8 seconds, CLOSE the accessory hose door to extract the water from the tray. Repeat this process 1 to 2 times or as necessary
- The tools and water cup can also be stored on the Rinse and Storage tray
We hope you found these tips useful. Now your machine is rinsed out and ready for storage.