Cleaning the PowerSwift™ Compact filters and dirt tank are easy, we’ll show you how.
- Empty your dirt tank once it is full.
- Press the release button at the top of the dirt tank to remove it from the vacuum.
- Hold the dirt tank over a trash bin and press the lid release button to empty.
- Close the lid and return the tank to the vacuum.
- After emptying your dirt tank it’s important to clean your filters.
- Your vacuum comes with a standard foam filter located in the top of the dirt tank.
- A separate Febreze® foam filter may also be packed in the box.
- Both filters are washable.
- To access the filter, press the tank release button and remove the dirt tank.
- Turn the top of the tank counter clockwise and pull up to separate.
- Remove the foam filter. Hand wash in water; mild detergent may be used if desired.
- Rinse well and air dry thoroughly.
- Replace the filter if necessary
- Make sure the filter is completely dry before placing it back into the tank top
- Return the tanks top, aligning tabs and twisting clockwise to lock.
- Return the tank by pressing firmly until you hear a click.
That’s all there is to it, your vacuum will be clean and ready for next use.