Assembly of PowerSwift™ Compact is easy, let’s get started.
- First, insert the handle into the vacuum base until you hear a click.
- Push the lower cord wrap in, aligning two tabs, then turn clockwise to lock into place.
- Push the hose end into the back of the vacuum until you hear a click.
- Wrap the hose up and around, then slide the end into the vacuum base.
- Store the TurboBrush Tool on the front in the holder.
- Store the Crevice Tool inside the Extention Wand and store the Extension Wand on the side of the vacuum.
- Store the 2-in-1 Dusting Brush on the opposite side.
That’s it, you are now ready to clean with your PowerSwift™ Compact Vacuum!