Let's show you how to maintain your TurboEraser Tool.
- To get inside, twist the collar counter-clock-wise. Then remove the top.
- Here you will see all the moving parts. Remove any build up or hair on the brush and inspect the belt for damage.
- Put it back together by placing the belt back onto the brush roll.
- Thread the belt around the small gear.
- Slide the brush roll with the belt back in.
- Hooking the front in first, the top will go in last. Align the tab on the top of the cover then twist the collar back into place.
It's easy to maintain your TurboEraser Tool.
For parts, please visit our website.