If you are experiencing streaking on the surface you are cleaning with your PowerFresh® Slim Steam Mop follow these steps to help fix the problem.
- The mop pad may need to be washed.
- Make sure your pad is clean. If not, it is machine washable with mild detergent, but do not add fabric softener or bleach. Air drying is recommended.
- If your mop pad is too wet, it may leave water marks. A dry, clean mop pad will address this issue.
- If you have used floor polishes or waxes on your floors, the steam may reduce glossiness. Refer to the wax or polish manufacturer
- If you don’t wax or polish your floors, check the floor care instructions from your flooring manufacturer
We hope these tips will reduce streaking with your PowerFresh® Slim Steam Mop!