Your PowerFresh® Slim Steam has SmartSet Steam Control buttons for easy use. We’ll show you how to use them!
- First, plug your machine into a properly grounded outlet
- When the machine is plugged in, the Steam Ready light will start to blink
- After 30 seconds, the Steam Ready light will turn to a solid light. This means the steam mop is heated and ready for use
- Now, you can select your desired steam level based on your cleaning needs
- Push the HI STEAM button once to turn on. Use the HI STEAM when cleaning durable floors or sticky messes
- Or you may use the LOW STEAM level. Press the LOW STEAM button once to turn on. Use LOW STEAM for delicate floors or for light, everyday cleaning
- To turn the steam off, press the PAUSE button once
- Please note you must wait until the STEAM READY light is a solid color before selecting your desired steam level.
- Upon the first use of your steam mop or first use after refilling the water tank, the pump may make a “knocking” sound. This is normal and will diminish after a few seconds.