If you find your PowerFresh® Slim Steam has reduced or no steam, the follow tips may help to resolve the issue
- Your water tank may be empty. Refill the tank and ensure the cap is closed correctly.
- The steam level may not be selected. Select the steam level by pushing either the low or high level steam button
- The wand may not be installed properly. Push the wand all the way into the handheld pod until you hear a click
- The foot may not be installed properly. Insert the extension wand into the foot until you hear a click
- The pause button may be pressed. Once the steam ready light is solid, select the desired steam level then press the trigger under the handle of the handheld pod to release the steam.
We hope these remedies have helped gain steam back to your PowerFresh® Slim Steam Mop.