If you encounter a clog in your PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind, here are some steps to fix it.
You will need a Phillips screwdriver.
- Make sure your machine is turned off and unplugged from the outlet.
- Remove the hose from the back of the vacuum by twisting it to the left. Remove any debris that may have gotten clogged using a broomstick.
- Check the foot hose on the back of the machine towards the bottom.
- Remove the screw with your Phillips screwdriver. Then check the foot hose for clogs using your broomstick. Reassemble the parts when finished.
- Lay the machine back to expose the brush roll.
- Remove each screw and lift off the bottom cover.
- Check the air passage way for any debris.
- Replace the bottom cover when finished.
These few steps should help clear clogs in your PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind Vacuum.