After many uses, it is best to clean the filters and separator in your PowerForce Helix Tubo Rewind. We'll show you how.
- Make sure your vacuum is turned off and unplugged from the outlet.
- There are two filters in your vacuum. One is the Pre-Motor Filter, and the other is the Post Motor Filter.
- To get to the Pre-Motor Filter, press the empty button and pull the handle to lift the tank from the machine.
- Open the dirt tank lid by lifting the release latch on the front.
- Remove the Pre-Motor Filter from the lid by pulling it from the tank lid.
- To remove the Post-Motor Filter, pull out the tray which is located below the automatic cord rewind.
- You can clean both filters with mild detergent. Squeeze out the excess water and allow them to dry completely before reinserting.
- The separator is located inside the dirt tank.
- To remove the separator, open the dirt tank door on the bottom of the tank and twist to the left then pull it out.
- You may rinse both the separator and dirt tank. Be sure to dry all sections of the tank with paper towel and air dry the separator completely.
- Replace the separator by reinserting it into the tank and twisting to the right to secure it.
Maintaining the filters and separator on your PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind is that easy!