If you find that your Powerforce Compact vacuum is louder than normal, the following tips may help resolve the issue.
- Start by turning off and unplugging the vacuum
- The hose may not be attached to the suction opening. Grasp the hose wand and firmly push into the hose wand base
- Check the hose for any cracks or holes
- There may be a clog. Check for any debris build-up for clogs in the hose or brush roll
- The dirt tank may be full. Remove the tank and clean as needed
We hope you found these tips useful and your Powerforce Compact is back to running normally.