Eventually you will need to empty the dirt container on your vacuum. We’ll show you how.
- First, make sure the vacuum is unplugged.
- Remove the dirt container by pushing the Dirt Container Release Button on top of the tank handle
- Holding the container over a garbage bin, press the Release Button on the back to empty
- The separator can also be removed by pulling out of the dirt container.
- If needed, the dirt container can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent. Be sure to rinse and dry thoroughly before re-attaching.
- Once dry, replace the separator and snap the bottom back into place and return to the vacuum by pushing until it’s locked into place
That’s it! We hope you found these tips useful and you can get back to cleaning.