You will need to regularly clean the filter on your vacuum. We’ll show you how.
- First, make sure the vacuum is unplugged
- Remove the dirt container by pushing the Dirt Container Release Button on top of the tank handle
- The filter is located inside the dirt container lid. Open the lid by lifting the release latch
- Grasp the filter and pull up to remove
- The filter can be washed by hand in warm water and a mild detergent may be used. Rinse well, then allow to dry completely before returning to the dirt container lid
- Once completely dry, place the filter back in the dirt container lid. The white mesh side should be put in first with the black foam side still visible
That’s it! We hope you found these tips useful and you can get back to cleaning.