Let's get you comfortable using your PowerForce vacuum.
- Plug your machine into a grounded outlet.
- Make sure the bag and filter are in place and the bag door is secure. Do not operate your vacuum without the bag and filter.
- On the bottom of your machine, there is a power switch and recline pedal.
- Press the power switch to start the vacuum, then press the recline pedal to lower the vacuum back for cleaning.
- You may press the recline pedal a second time to allow your machine to lean back further.
- Easily raise and lower your vacuum using the adjustment knob for different flooring types.
- User the various tools that come with your machine to clean crevices, upholstery, and hard to reach areas.
These easy steps will get you familiar with your PowerForce Vacuum!