Lets clean the Pre-Motor filter in your PowerForce Vacuum
- Start by unplugging your machine.
- Remove the bag door cover by pressing the latch down and pulling the door off.
- Locate the filter found on the left side at the bottom of the bag compartment.
- You may then remove the Pre-Motor Filter
- The filter can be hand washed with warm water. Once clean, let it dry completely.
- After drying, the filter can now be put back into the vacuum.
- Be sure to secure the bag door.
Your filter is now cleaned and ready for use!