Here are some easy steps for replacing the belt on your PowerForce Vacuum.
You will need a Philips screwdriver.
- Turn off and unplug your machine.
- Lay the vacuum on its back to locate the belt.
- Using your Philips screwdriver, remove the five screws. then lift the cover off.
- Lift the brush roll straight out and inspect the belt.
- If the belt is broken, remove the brush roll. You will need to replace your old belt with a new one.
- To replace the belt, loop it over the motor shaft and brush roll.
- Line up the end caps and pull the brush forward into place, this will stretch the belt out.
- Once the brush roll is in place, replace the bottom over with the five screws.
These steps will get you back to cleaning with your PowerForce.