After much use, you will need to check the bag in your PowerForce. We'll show you how.
- Unplug your machine from the outlet.
- Open the bag door and inspect the bag. If it is full, it is time to replace it.
- Remove the bag by grabbing the dust bag collar and pulling out.
- Throw away the bag.
- Replace the old bag with a new one. If you need more bags, please visit our website.
- Grasp the collar of your new bag and press it onto the connector tube. Then tuck the bag into the bag compartment
- Add a fresh scent to your cleaning by using the Febreze® bag.
- Pull the tag along the perforated line to release the fresh Febreze® scent.
- Replace the bag door onto the machine.
It's that simple to change the bag in your PowerForce!