Let's get your PowerForce Vacuum assembled! All you need is a Phillips screwdriver.
- Place the upper handle onto the base and push down
- Remove the plastic bag from the handle containing the two screws, then secure each screw.
- Wrap the power cord around the cord release clips, then secure the end of the plug to the cord.
- For a fresh scent when cleaning, locate the Febreze® scent tag at the bottom of the vacuum bag.
- Carefully pull the tab along the perforated lines in the center of the scent tag.
- Insert the end of the hose into the back of the vacuum and twist to lock it into place.
- Wrap the hose through the hose clip. then connect the hose wand to the foot hose, located at the bottom of the vacuum.
- Place your accessory tools on the back of the vacuum.
You are now ready to clean with your PowerForce Vacuum.