Pleated Post Motor Filter for Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off Upright Vacuum - Series 2087. Replace this filter every 3 to 6 months.
To Clean/Replace this Pleated Post Motor Filter follow these instructions:
- Press the dirt container Release Button and pull container away from vacuum
- Remove Post-Motor Filter cover by pulling up on the tab
- Unlock the post-motor filter by twisting the tab counter-clockwise.
- Remove the post-motor filter.
- This filter may NOT be washed. If dust/debris accumulates, gently tap the filter on the inside of the trash bin.
- When reassembling, be sure to lock the filter back into place.
This part works with 3 products. View Products
|Name||Pleated Filter w/ Pin for Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off|