How can I get the urine smell out of our concrete floor?
My name is Vilma and I have two dogs that have not been housebroken. We have recently removed our carpet so they have been urinating on the concrete.
I was just wondering what would be the best product to use to get the urine smell out of concrete. Thanks.
Good news, BISSELL’s enzyme action formulas will remove the urine odor from your concrete floor. Follow these specific directions, which are also on the bottle.
- Soak up the urine as much as possible first
- Shake the enzyme action cleaner before using
- Saturate soiled and surrounding area (or the area with the lingering odor)
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes to penetrate the odor
- Blot dry
- Repeat if necessary.
- Note: for really tough odors, after you saturate the area, cover it with a clean, damp cloth or towel so the area remains moist for 24 hours or longer to maximize the enzyme fighting power to wipe out odor causing particles
- Allow to completely dry