Charging the battery for your Pet Stain Eraser™ is easy. We’ll show you how.
Before charging, make sure the unit is off by ensuring the battery status indicator lights are not illuminated
- Insert the charging adapter plug into the charging port on the handle near the base of the unit
- Next, plug the adapter into a grounded outlet. The battery status indicator lights will illuminate when charging
- For maximum run time, charge the unit 4 hours prior to use. On the first use, make sure your unit is fully charged before using it. The Pet Stain Eraser has a 15 minute run time
- To check the battery status, turn the machine on by pressing the power button on the handle
- The battery is fully charged when all three of the blue status lights are illuminated
That’s it! You’re now ready to start using your Pet Stain Eraser™