Assembling your Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo is easy. We’ll show you how!
- First, slide the end of the wand into the opening on the back of the vacuum. You’ll hear a click when it’s inserted correctly
- Next, attach the hose by lining the tabs on the round cuff with the notches on the back of the handle. Twist clockwise to lock the hose into place
- You’ll need to remove the Dirt Tank to finish putting the hose on the vacuum. Just press the release button and pull the tank away
- Finish attaching the Hose by sliding the square cuff into the bracket under the Power Switch and pushing towards the back of the unit
- Put the Dirt Tank back on the vacuum. Insert the bottom first, then push back until you hear a click.
- To install the optional Febreze® filter, you’ll need to take the Dirt Tank off again. Press the tank release button and pull the tank away from the vacuum
- You’ll then need to remove the tank lid by twisting counterclockwise.
- Remove the existing foam filter and replace with the optional Febreze® filter.
- Reattach the tank lid onto the dirt tank by aligning the arrows and twisting clockwise to lock
- Put the dirt tank back on the vacuum. Insert the bottom first then push back until you hear a click
- Then place the 2-in-1 pet brush and LED lighted crevice tool on the unit
- Now wrap the power cord around the upper and lower cord wrap
That’s it! Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo is ready to get to work!
*Febreze and Febreze logo is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.