Exclusive edgeREACH™ Technology Takes Cleaning to the Edge to Tackle Hard-To-Reach Places
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., September 29, 2014 – When it comes to cleaning, busy households with jam-packed schedules can often mean cutting corners. To make cleaning easier, BISSELL® introduces the BOLT™, a sleek new 2-in-1 stick vacuum with exclusive technology to tackle hard-to-reach places, giving users permission to cut corners without compromising on clean.
BOLT is the first vacuum to feature edgeREACH™ technology designed to divert suction on the edge of the vacuum to clean all the way to the edge of the room while uniquely shaped bristles sweep dirt out of the corners. Available on the BOLT ION and ION XRT models, users can go from normal to enhanced edgeREACH cleaning with the touch of a button to clean deeper into edges and corners.
“Gone are the days of getting down on the ground and dusting corners and baseboards,” said Scott Smith, associate brand manager, Hard Surfaces at BISSELL Homecare, Inc. “The BOLT’s edgeREACH technology makes vacuuming an incredibly efficient process—even when vacuuming corners and edges—leaving no place for dirt to hide.”
The BOLT features a two-way folding handle that flexes forward to clean under furniture and backward to store compactly. The removable hand vacuum allows users to switch from a stand-alone stick to a hand vacuum.
Key product benefits:
- Innovative edgeREACH Technology – One-of-a-kind technology diverts suction to the edge of the vacuum on demand, delivering thorough edge and corner cleaning.
- Two-Way Folding Handle – Flexes forward to easily clean under furniture and backward for compact storage.
- Cordless Run Time and Quick Recharge – The BOLT has an extended run time and quick-charge docking station so it fully recharges in no time.
- Removable Hand Vacuum – Easily remove a hand held vacuum to clean wherever dirty may be.
BOLT Has Every Corner Covered
BOLT goes beyond function with vibrant colors and sleek lines that make it fun to use and easy to store. It’s available in four models, including a version especially designed to tackle pet hair, and offers a selection of features and price points to fit a variety of needs. BISSELL’s new edgeREACH technology is available on the BOLT ION and BOLT ION XRT models.
- The BOLT base model has a 12-volt battery, which translates into up to 15-minute run time (starting at MSRP $89.99)
- The BOLT PET XRT offers a 14.4-volt battery, which translates into up to 20-minute run time (starting MSRP $119.99)
- The BOLT ION kicks it up a notch with an 18-volt lithium ion battery, up to 30-minute run time, active edgeREACH technology (starting MSRP at $179.99)
- The BOLT ION XRT offers the longest run time of up to 40 minutes with 25.2-volt lithium ion battery, active edgeREACH technology (starting MSRP at $229.99)
To celebrate the launch of BOLT, BISSELL will ask fans to share their favorite corner-cutting cleaning tips for the chance to win one of the four BOLT models. For more details on how to enter, follow BISSELL on Facebook.
BOLT is available at the following retailers: Amazon, HSN, Target, Lowe’s, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Meijer, Best Buy, QVC and Sears.
About BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
For 138 years and counting, Michigan-based BISSELL Homecare, Inc. has developed innovative floor care solutions that make cleaning easier. As the top-selling brand in floor care appliances*, BISSELL understands that fuller lives often mean more messes, and that convenient cleaning tools help us embrace life’s messier moments. Now in its fourth generation of family leadership, the company supplies households across the globe with vacuums, sweepers, deep-cleaning machines, hard floor cleaners and cleaning formulas. For more on the BISSELL complete line of floor care products, visit www.bissell.com.