If there is no suction with your vacuum, you may have a clog. Here are a few tips:
- First remove the battery from your vacuum by pressing the green buttons and pulling out.
- Then remove the dirt bin
- Check both ends of the tube for any debris that may clog the machine.
- Make sure to empty the dirt bin and clean the filters if they are dirty
- If you experience no suction when using a tool, remove the tool and check each opening for clogging
- Inspect the extension wand as well
- Next, Remove and clean the brush bar by rotating the latch on the side. Look for any blockages in the hose, or build-up of hair or string on the brush
We hope these tips helped to elevate any suction issues you may be experiencing!