The lights on your Multi Reach™ indicate important information.
- While running, you will see 4 green lights when fully charged slowly diminish down to 1 blinking green light when it is almost dead and needs recharging
- While charging, the lights will slowly blink from 4 to 1 light depending on how fully charged it is
- If you see no lights illuminate while charging, check the power to the outlet, or your battery may have developed a fault and needs to be replaced
- If you see 4 solid red lights, this indicates the brushroll has jammed. Refer to removing and cleaning brush video
- If you see 1 flashing or 4 depleting red lights, your charger may have developed a fault and needs to be replaced
These tips should help you better understand your new Multi Reach™.