The following tips may help if you find our Multi Reach™ has no power or doesn’t seem to be charging:
- While unplugged, run your hands down the entire length of the charger cord for any rips or punctures
- Inspect the prongs on the charger for any damage as well. If the charger needs to be replaced, please visit our website
- Check to make sure the proper charger is being used. Do not use any other charger
- If you have trouble charging the machine, try testing a different outlet in your home with a small device such as a cell phone charger
- If you see 4 solid red lights, this indicates the brush roll has jammed. Refer to removing and cleaning brush video
- If you see 1 flashing or 4 depleting red lights, your charger may have developed a fault and needs to be replaced.
- If you see no lights illuminate while charging, check the power to the outlet, or your battery may have developed a fault and needs to be replaced
Replacement parts are located on BISSELL.com. We hope you found these tips useful and can get back to cleaning.