We’ll show you how to charge your Multi Reach™ vacuum.
You’ll know you need to charge the battery when the lights start flashing green.
- Make sure you have the proper charger as it will have a model number that is also listed on the label on your Multi Reach’s battery
- Insert your charger into a grounded outlet
- Then insert the plug into your battery. You will know it is charging as the lights will slowly blink
- If 1 red light is flashing or 4 depleting red LED’s show, your charger may have developed a fault and needs to be replaced
- If no lights illuminate, check the power to the outlet, or your battery may have developed a fault and needs to be replaced
- When charged, the LED lights will turn solid green. It will take up to 4 hours for the battery to fully charge
- It is OK to charge your battery for 1 hour for a short burst of cleaning
It’s that simple to keep your battery charged!