Floor Nozzle for Select Upright Carpet Cleaners including TurboClean, PowerClean, PowerForce PowerBrush Turbo - Series 2084, 2085, 2089.
To clean the Floor Nozzle follow these instructions:
- Keep the Collection Dirty Water Tank off the unit.
- Gently pull the two tabs that point up near the front of the unit
- The nozzle will unlock to remove
- Rinse under running water
- When finished, slightly tilt the machine so the foot raises up so you can align the nozzle hooks at the floor of the unit.
- Rotate the nozzle up to clip back into place.
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Floor Nozzle for Select Upright Carpet Cleaners|