BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
Help Every Pet Find a Home
Full Official Terms and Conditions
- Description: Through this program, BISSELL will make a donation (up to a maximum of $1,000,000 per year) to the BISSELL Pet Foundation®, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that assists animal welfare organizations and their efforts to reduce the number of animals in shelters and rescues through pet adoption, spay neuter programs, micro-chipping and foster care. Various actions trigger a donation, described below.
- Instructions: Purchase any BISSELL pet product or take an action described by BISSELL. Some product purchases or actions will require activation in order to trigger the donation, while others will not, so please review the terms of the offer carefully. If activation is required, please go online to www.bissell.com/pets/save-pets, and follow the instruction to activate the purchase or action, and the donation from BISSELL will be triggered in the advertised amount.
- Limitations: Offer limited to U.S. residents, 18 or older. Maximum donation per year is $1,000,000. Online registrations must be timely in order to trigger donation. BISSELL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether a registration, purchase, or transaction qualifies. Duplicate registrations are void. Theft, diversion, reproduction, transfer, sale, or purchase of codes is prohibited and constitutes fraud.
- Disclaimers: No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible codes or registrations; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider or web site accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. In no event will sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the BISSELL internet site or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these imitations or exclusions.
- Disputes: As a condition of participation, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the City of Grand Rapids having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Michigan without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.