Dirty Water Tank for CrossWave® Pet Wet/Dry Vac, Series 2305, 2306, 2328.
Follow these instructions to properly maintain the Dirt Tank on your BISSELL® CrossWave® Pet.
- To release dirty water tank, press down on recessed button on the top of the dirty tank.
- Grab the front handle while pressing down on button and pull dirty water tank away from the unit.
- Grasp top of dirty water tank in recessed areas on each side of the filter and pull upward to remove the top of the tank.
- Remove strainer from dirty tank then throw debris in the trash.
- Pour dirty water out. Rinse the inside of the dirty water tank.
- Remove the filter from the top of the dirty water tank by pulling it up.
- Hand wash the vacuum filter and screen with warm water and mild detergent
- Rinse the float located at the bottom of the top of the dirty water tank.
- If the inside area where the dirty water tank sits is dirty, wipe it clean with a rag or towel.
- Leave parts out to dry before reassembling.
- Place vacuum filter back into the top of the dirty water tank
- Place strainer back into the dirty water tank
- Once parts are dry, reassemble and replace the top of the dirty water tank
- Angle the dirt tank back into body of machine inserting bottom first. Then tilt the top of the dirt tank toward the machine and push into place until you hear a click.
This part works with 4 products. View Products
|Name||Dirty Tank for CrossWave® Wet/Dry Vac|