Dirt Tank Assembly in GREY for select upright vacuum cleaners including PowerLifger Swivel Rewind - Series 2259 and PowerEase Swivel Rewind - Series 2253.
Follow these directions to empty the dirt container:
- Press the Tank Release Button and pull out to remove Dirt Tank
- Hold Dirt Tank over trash container
- Press the bottom release button to empty. Once empty, close the lid
- Twist the cyclone/separator left and pull down to remove from tank
- Clean cyclone with warm water and mild detergent. Let cyclone/separator completely dry before replacing. To replace fit in place and twist to the right.
- After emptied place the tank back on vacuum and press firmly until you hear "click"
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Dirt Tank - GREY - for Select Vacuum Cleaners|