Dirt Tank in GREY for Select Upright Vacuums including CleanView Swivel Non-Rewind Vacuum Cleaners, Series 2252, and 2316.
To empty the dirt tank, follow these directions:
- Press the tank release button and pull out to remove tank
- Hold the dirt tank over a trash container
- Press the bottom release button to empty
- Once empty, close the lid
- Twist cyclone left and pull down to remove from tank
- Clean cyclone with warm water and mild detergent. Let cyclone completely dry before replacing. To replace, fit into place and twist to the right
- After emptied, place tank back on vacuum and press firmly until you hear "click"
- Note: You may wash the dirt tank with warm water and mild detergent, but be sure it is completely dry before replacing back on to machine.
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Dirt Tank - GREY - for Select Vacuum Cleaners|