Dirt Tank Assembly fits the EV675® Multi-Surface Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. To clean the dirt tank assembly follow these directions:
- Press the button on top of the dirt bin and pull to remove.
- Open filter door by pulling both sides apart
- Empty the debris from the dirt bin
- Remove the filter cover, followed by the Foam and Pleated Filters.
- Use the cleaning tool to brush the filter cover and filters. DO NOT WASH THE FILTERS
- With filters removed, rinse the dirt bin with tap water. Ensure dirt bin is completely dry before re-installing. It is not necessary to wash every time. DO NOT MACHINE WASH THE DIRT BIN!
- Once clean, re-install the filters and filter cover, close and push back into the unit.
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Dirt Bin Assembly - EV675® Multi-Surface Robotic Vacuum|