Replacing the wheels on your SmartClean DigiPro is easy, we’ll show you how. Before you start, make sure that your robot is OFF and that you have removed the battery. Make sure you have a phillips head screwdriver.
- First, turn your robot upside down and carefully lay it on a flat sturdy surface
- Then remove both screws from the wheel access cover by twisting counter clockwise
- Lift up on the wheel access cover and carefully detach the inner spring from the cover
- Now carefully pull the wire harness out from the wheel assembly
- Plug the wire harness into the new wheel assembly with the wheel facing out from the robot
- Attach one end of the spring to the hook on the underside of the wheel assembly and the other end to the hook on the bottom of the wheel access cover
- Lower the wheel into place while maintaining tension on the spring and holding the access cover to prevent the spring from falling off
- Angle the tabbed end of the access door into the wheel well opening, then lower the cover into place
- Once the cover is secure, insert the two screws by twisting the screwdriver clockwise
That’s it! Now you’re ready to get your DigiPro back to work!