Maintaining the brushroll and side brushes on your SmartClean DigiPro is easy, we’ll show you how. After being used for a period of time, the side brushes need to be cleaned to work more effectively.
- First, turn off the power switch
- Next, lay the machine upside down on a flat sturdy surface
- To remove the side brushes, grab all the bristles in one hand and pull straight upward
- Next rinse the brushes in warm water.
- If the bristles are crooked, straighten them by soaking them in hot water until they return to their original shape
- Before placing the side brushes back on the machine, make sure they are completely dry.
- With all the bristles wrapped in one hand, push the brushes back into place until they are snug
That’s it! Now you’re ready to get your DigiPro back to work!