Setting up the docking station for your SmartClean DigiPro is easy, we’ll show you how. The docking station is where your digipro will charge and where it will receive its cleaning schedule and run times
- There needs to be an adequate amount of space on the left and right side and in front of the docking station for the machine to attach to the dock correctly
- On one side there should be at least 40 inches of space and at least 12 inches on the opposite side of the docking station
- Make sure there are no obstructions in front of the docking station
- Now plug the correct end of the power cord into the docking station and the other end into an outlet
- To test the auto charge feature of the docking station, remove the robot
- Make sure the power switch is in the “on” position
- Press the green lit power button on the robot until 00 appears on the display.
- Your DigiPro should search for and back into the docking station if the appropriate spacing is provided, if not make sure there is enough spacing surrounding the docking station.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to get your DigiPro to work!