Your DigiPro uses four navigation patterns to clean up.
- The first navigation pattern option you have with your SmartClean is spiral
- In this pattern the robot will work in circles until it encounters an obstacle. Once it encounters an obstacle, smartclean will switch to auto mode, which cycles through all four navigation patterns
- The second navigation pattern option is along the wall
- In this pattern, the robot will clean along the walls and edges of the room its in
- The third navigation pattern option is z formation
- In this pattern, the robot will move up and down the room in a zig zag path
- The fourth navigation pattern option is the diagonal path pattern
- In this pattern, the robot will move in diagonal paths around the room adjusting its direction as obstacles are encountered
- The fifth and final navigation option is auto
- In this pattern, the robot will cycle through all navigation modes, spiral, along the wall, z formation, and diagonal path
- For best cleaning, use the auto mode
That’s it! Now you’re ready to get your DigiPro to work!