Understanding the error codes displayed on your DigiPro is easy, these tips will help.
If the control panel display on your DigiPro shows E6 it means the battery is not installed properly causing a charging error.
- Before you start, turn off your machine by turning the power switch to the OFF (O) position.
- To fix the error, first lay the machine upside down on a flat, sturdy surface
- Next, press on the grooves above the two circles of the battery cover and slide the cover toward you to remove it
- Now remove the battery pack
- Now place the battery pack back into the slot, making sure the positive and negative terminals match the icons in the battery compartment
- Slide the battery cover back into place
- Charge the battery by plugging the AC/DC adapter cord into DigiPro and then into an outlet for the first charge, and turn the power switch “ON”.
- If this is not your first charge, then plug the AC/DC adapter into the charging base and then into the wall. Ensure the power switch on the side of the robot is in the ON (I) position
That’s it! Now you’re ready to get your DigiPro to work!