Understanding the error codes displayed on your DigiPro is easy, these tips will help.
If the control panel display on your robot reads “E2”, it means either the top cover or dust bin is not installed properly.
- To check the dust bin, open the top cover by pressing once on the ridged tab until the cover releases
- Pull out the dust bin by lifting the handle and make sure the lid is secured
- Once the lid is secured, place the dust bin with the hinges on the lid on the same side as the hinges on the top cover
- Close the top cover and press down once on the ridged tab until it clicks into place
- If the screen is still displaying E2, restart the robot using the power switch on the side of the unit
That’s it! Now you’re ready to get your DigiPro to work!