Emptying and cleaning the dust bin on your DigiPro is easy, we’ll show you how.
- To start, turn the machine off and unplug it if it is connected to the charging cord
- Then open the top cover
- Pull up on the dust bin handle to remove the dust bin
- Next, open the top cover of the dust bin and unsnap the dust bin filter and set the filter aside.
- Empty the dust and dirt from the dust bin into a waste basket
- Although its not necessary every time, the dust bin can be rinsed with tap water.
- You can clean the filter with a soft bristle brush like a toothbrush. Do not wash the filter, it can not get wet.
- Once the dust bin is clean and dry and the filter is cleaned you can snap the filter back into place
- Let the dust bin dry for 24 hrs. Ensure that the dust bin is completely dry before putting it back in the robot.
- Now, close the top cover on the dust bin and place it back into the robot under the top cover
- Then close the top cover on the machine
That’s it! Now you’re ready to let your DigiPro get to work.