Replacing the battery on your SmartClean DigiPro is easy, we’ll show you how.
- First, ensure the power switch is OFF
- Lay the machine down on a flat, sturdy surface
- Next, press on the grooves above the two circles of the battery cover and slide the cover toward you to remove it
- Now remove the battery pack
- When you install the new battery pack, make sure the positive and negative terminals match the icons in the battery compartment
- Slide the battery cover back into place
- Charge the battery by plugging the AC/DC adapter cord into your SmartClean then into an outlet, and turn the power switch “ON” for your first charge. Plug the adapter into the charging station for subsequent charges.
That's it, now you're ready to get your DigiPro back to work.