Assembling your DigiPro® is easy, we'll show you how!
- To start, you will need to install the battery
- First, ensure the power switch is OFF
- Next, press on the grooves above the two circles of the battery cover and slide the cover toward you to remove it
- Now install the battery. Make sure the positive and negative terminals of the battery match the indicators in the battery compartment
- Slide the battery cover back into place
- To install the side brushes, push them directly onto the holder until they are fully attached
- Before cleaning, you will need to fully charge your machine. With the power switch ON, plug the power cord into the robot then into an outlet. The first charge should take 4 to 5 hours for a full charge.
That's it, now you're ready to let your DigiPro get to work!