If you find your DeepClean Premier® has reduced or lost suction, follow these simple tips to fix the problem:
- A possible cause might be that the tank is not properly seated.
- To assure the tank is seated properly, pick it up and re-seat is so it sits snugly on the unit
- If this doesn’t fix the problem, make sure the tank is assembled properly
- To make sure they are both latched properly, pick the tank up by its handle.
- Another issue may be that the 2-in-1 water tank is empty. Check the fluid levels in the heavy-duty bladder
- The 2-in-1 water tank may have picked up the maximum amount of dirty water and the red float door has closed.
- If this is the case, you will need to empty the 2-in-1 water tank and refill the heavy duty bladder with clean hot tap water and replace
- Another issue may be that the red float “door” in the tank may have closed as a result of bumping an object or moving the machine back and forth too quickly
- To fix this, turn the machine off, allowing the red float door to release into the open position.
- Turn the unit back on to continue cleaning. Be sure your forward and backward strokes are done at a slower pace
- If this still doesn’t fix the problem, you may need to clean the red lint screen near the air duct.
- To do this, remove the tank to expose the red lint screen and clean any noticeable debris
- Once clean, replace the tank back on the machine
We hope these tips have helped. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact BISSELL® customer support.