If you find your DeepClean Premier has reduced or no spray, follow these simple steps to fix the issue.
- A possible cause may be that the water tank is empty. Make sure the heavy duty bladder is filled with solution and hot water.
- To fill the water tank, unplug the machine and unlatch the top by lifting up on the latches on each side of the tank
- Next, remove the top.
- Now, pour 5 ounces of formula into the heavy duty bladder. 5 ounces of formula equals 2 measuring caps
- Fill the rest with hot tap water. Do not boil or microwave the water
- Now, re-attach the top by lining up and securing the latches on both sides of the tank.
- Another cause of reduced or no spray may be because the tank is not properly seated.
- Pick up the tank and place back on the machine, making sure the tank is seated correctly
- If you still have reduced or no spray it might mean the pump has lost its prime.
- To fix this, turn the power off and then back on. Wait for one minute, then depress the trigger.
We hope these tips have helped. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact BISSELL customer support.