Crosswave® Pet Pro is a great way to clean sealed hard floors. We’ll show you how to do it!
- Select the HARD FLOOR setting on your machine.
- Hold the solution spray trigger to apply the cleaning solution on each pass moving both forward and backward
- For challenging and stuck-on messes, here’s a neat trick
- Switch to rug mode to increase the flow of your CrossWave® Pet Pro
- Then hold your CrossWave® Pet Pro over the stubborn mess while gripping the spray trigger
- Using short passes while holding down the trigger, the pet multi surface brush will go to work.
- If you notice the CrossWave® Pet Pro is leaving too much water on your floor , or you would like your floors to dry faster, release the spray trigger and go over the previously cleaned floor with dry passes.
- When cleaning hardwood, be sure to not use more water than needed depending on the type of wood
With these easy steps you are well on your way to getting a better, quicker clean, with your CrossWave® Pet Pro!