Many homes with hard floors also have area rugs. We’ll show you how to clean your rugs using the CrossWave® Pet Pro.
- Before you begin cleaning your area rug, be sure that the brush rolls are free of excess dirt, mud, or sticky messes. Follow our brush roll cleaning video to help you get started. Also make sure to check your area rug for colorfastness and remove any excess mud from your rug before cleaning
- Start by plugging your machine into a properly grounded outlet
- Press the Rug button to turn on your machine in the area rug setting
- Start cleaning by holding the solution spray trigger and motioning along the area rug forward and backward.
- Help dry your area rug by going over it a second time with the trigger released
- To stop the brush rolls, return your machine to it’s standing position
It’s that easy to freshen up your area rugs using your Crosswave® Pet Pro!